The hotel is very convenient to the Phoenix Airport and is across the street from the light-rail system that runs through Tempe and to Mesa. It has been recently modernized, with much of the money spent on the guest rooms, which have comfortable beds, good internet, and comfortable furniture. We ate breakfast at the restaurant. The food was fine. The staff was very efficient and helpful. It is not an elegant hotel, but is very nice and we thought a very good hotel for the cost.
The hotel is a little isolated in terms of walking to restaurants, but we were able to catch the lightrail and ride into Tempe for dinner each night, saving us the trouble of driving and parking. We attended a couple of spring training games and were able to ride the lightrail within walking distance to those as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within minutes of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport is the only hotel with a stop on the city's METRO light rail line creating easy access to all that Phoenix and Tempe have to offer. With free wireless high speed Internet and free airport shuttle service, this full service hotel has everything needed for a relaxing, hassle-free stay in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Arizona