Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport
US$136
US$153
US$121
  • Pool
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
US$172
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$149
Agoda.com
US$202
US$179
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree valet parkinglight railphoenix airportfront deskcovered parkingroom servicepark and flyvalet servicenice hotelan early morning flightcomfortable bedsky harborself parkingroom keywould stay here againup to datebreakfast buffet
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hotel is nice, ver close to the airport. Airport shuttlew as even already there as we called.
Friendly staff but, and I do have a but even though I know it sounds whinney. We made the reservation on a rush, at the checkin counter from the airline because otherwise we could not board the plane. So we tipped it in expedia, took the first rate and voila. While we were sitting on our first stopover, I realised we had booked without breakfast, we never do. I saw they did have a breakfast option for 13 euros more.
When I mentioned this at checkin to see if I could switsch the reservation, she said no, because we booked via expedia. Now, I didnt argue or anything, I am sure she is right, but I also know she could have done something. IHG has a policy of offering the same rates on their website, so I am sure she could have helped. However as I say, as rules or so go, I couldnt really argue, just had hoped for that change.
What does this leave me with, dont book on expedia for IHG hotels.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Spent a few nights here recently. Hotel is very clean. Only a 5 min shuttle to/from the airport that runs frequently. Free Wi-fi. Staff were helpful (provided us with a local Chinese take-away menu when we asked). Rooms were spacious & clean. I'll use this hotel again when in the PHX area.
Our rate included a voucher for an American Breakfast & a drink...more than enough to get you going.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Nicole F, Manager at Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. We value all feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a one-night layover in Phoenix. The hotel shuttle picked me up from the terminal within 10 minutes of receiving my call, which was great. Both shuttle drivers I met were extremely friendly and helpful, and one (a former tour guide) gave us great suggestions for day trips and attractions north of Phoenix.

The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. There was a bar in the lobby, which seemed to have a small crowd on a Friday night. I did order room service because I got in very late, but the food was just OK - you can probably do better elsewhere, but it was fine if you don't have another option.

The room was fine. Comfortable beds, reasonably clean. I would stay here if you need easy access to the airport, but maybe not for an extended vacation stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nicole F, Manager at Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Fenway7,

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback of your recent stay here at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. We look forward to hearing from our guests.

We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities the hotel has to offer. The timeliness of the airport shuttle, the courteous staff members and the comfortable newly renovated guestrooms are a few of the amenities we have to offer. I do apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations with our room service.

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in the Phoenix airport area.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed two nights for business. First was given a mediocre (and slightly smelly) room facing the parking garage. Asked to be moved, and was moved to the 10th floor, looking at the mountains. Room was very nice. Large, and well-equipped. Front-desk manager was extremely helpful. Location is great for the airport. Swimming pool was very nice, although the hot tub was small and non-functional at the time. Parking is valet-only, but that is free. Workout facility was excellent; well above-average. Beds were very comfortable; got a great night's sleep. Recommended. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Odd-numbered rooms face away from the airport, and have a great view of the mountains. Avoid even-numbered rooms on floors 2-5. They look out at the parking garage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Nicole F, Manager at Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. We do value all feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room on the 10th floor that provided a nice view. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the room move and did resolve the slight smell found in your first room. Glad to hear that you were able to get a good nights rest in your well appointed guestroom and had time to enjoy amenities such as the fitness center, swimming pool, and hot tub.

We thank you for recognizing the Front Desk manager and we do look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Just stayed at this hotel with family that were catching a plane the next day. Here are the pluses: clean, good lighting (unlike about 95% of all hotels), nice thick towels in the bathroom, great shower head, magnifying mirror in bathroom, very comfortable bed and of course the airport shuttle. We had breakfast the next morning and it was excellent. Seems almost silly to give the minuses but the only complaint was that the plumbing was rather slow and the fan in the bathroom did not keep the mirror from fogging up. Would definitely stay here again if in fact you could leave your car for longer than 8 days. That amount of time is complimentary. Can leave longer for $5 per day. There are other airport hotels that will keep your car for 2 weeks and up to 30 days without charge. Typically we are gong for 2 to 3 weeks when we travel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport. It is through guest feedback that we are able to see the hotel through our guest eyes.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the guestroom and guestroom amenities. Our goal is to provide quality service and a quality product to all guests. We are pleased to hear that you took advantage of our Park Stay and Go package that includes the 8 nights of complimentary parking. I will conduct some additional research to identify if our 8 nights of free parking is competitive throughout the Phoenix airport hotel community.

We do look forward to having you stay with us again.