The last time I came to Phoenix I said next time I will stay at Crowne Plaza and I am so glad I did. It was really plush. I was on the 8th floor and had the perfect view. When I first got there the airlines lost my luggage so laying around most of the day in bed felt great!!! The only thing that I will say is that every time I called room service they did not answer so I had to go down to the bar area and order my food & drinks but was able to take them to my room...saved me $3.00 service charge & 20% gratuity other than that all was great!!! They had a walking trail that I did hit in the mornings instead of the gym. Will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within minutes of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport is the only hotel with a stop on the city's METRO light rail line creating easy access to all that Phoenix and Tempe have to offer. With free wireless high speed Internet and free airport shuttle service, this full service hotel has everything needed for a relaxing, hassle-free stay in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Arizona