This hotel is our go to hotel when taking early morning flights or having late arrival flights. Our home is 3 hours away from Phoenix so coming in the night before or staying the night after a late arriving flight is necessary. The hotel has undergone renovation and looks great. For me the beds are comfortable and cozy. We were there in early July and noticed the changes. One change that we noticed was the Starbucks kiosk that was located near the elevators was closed.
The Phoenix light rail, located across the street from the hotel can be taken to downtown Phoenix, which we did take on a previous trip to to see the Diamondbacks. This is a hotel I will continue to stay at when needing to flight out and when going to see the Diamondbacks. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers, couples and solo adults, not necessarily for families with kids. Truthfully I have never seen families at this hotel, although they might visit there, I just have never ran into them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within minutes of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, the Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport is the only hotel with a stop on the city's METRO light rail line creating easy access to all that Phoenix and Tempe have to offer. With free wireless high speed Internet and free airport shuttle service, this full service hotel has everything needed for a relaxing, hassle-free stay in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Phoenix Airport Arizona