Arrived at 8 pm at night and had had a long day traveling from Florida. The courtesy van picked me up about 5 minutes after I called. The driver was gracious and very helpful. His name is Mohammed and he was an awesome person. Arrived at the Front desk and was greeted by the nicest two ladies. They renewed me! I had a room that was clean, comfortable and a wonderful breakfast. The lady who ran the breakfast room was very sweet and helpful. If you get a chance, book this hotel. May be a little pricey but was worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest Hampton Inn hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, only half a mile north of the airport and we provide a 24-Hour Airport Shuttle for your convenience. We're adjacent to the Gateway Business Complex and the Chinese Cultural Center. Right near our hotel in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy everything from incredible golf to the nearby Camelback Mountains, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, museums, excellent restaurants and more. In addition, we are only two blocks north from the Valley Metro Light Rail 44th Street Station. It’s only a 15 minute ride on the light rail to downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe and many entertainment locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North Arizona