Second time we stayed at this Hampton and used the Sleep, Park and Fly Program. It works out great for early morning flights. The hotel is an older property but in very good shape. The staff including the shuttle driver is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. It is an exceptional value in summertime and weekends. The only negative we experienced is that the air conditioners are extremely noisy and because of the HOT climate run constantly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest Hampton Inn hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, only half a mile north of the airport and we provide a 24-Hour Airport Shuttle for your convenience. We're adjacent to the Gateway Business Complex and the Chinese Cultural Center. Right near our hotel in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy everything from incredible golf to the nearby Camelback Mountains, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, museums, excellent restaurants and more. In addition, we are only two blocks north from the Valley Metro Light Rail 44th Street Station. It’s only a 15 minute ride on the light rail to downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe and many entertainment locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North Arizona