“Good Airport Property”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North
Ranked #31 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Second time we stayed at this Hampton and used the Sleep, Park and Fly Program. It works out great for early morning flights. The hotel is an older property but in very good shape. The staff including the shuttle driver is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. It is an exceptional value in summertime and weekends. The only negative we experienced is that the air conditioners are extremely noisy and because of the HOT climate run constantly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the air conditioning is located away from the bed and not blowing directly on t...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 August 2012

We arrived off an intercontinental flight exhausted and flustered, to receive a very warm and friendly welcome.

Room was good, hotel functional, with basic but adequate breakfast. Needs one or two more facilities to make it 5-star. Nevertheless, will definitely use again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We booked this hotel and pre paid for a better rate. Our flights on USAIR were cancelled due to mechancial problems and we were stranded in FL without a way to Arizone for 24 hours. We had prepaid at the Hampton Inn. Hilton policy is to not refund pre paid rates NO MATTER WHAT. I have begged for two days and they are impossible. I understand that they have a policy but I could not get there - my flights were cancelled. I offered proof of all my circumstances but they don't care one bit. I'm out for two nights and it is very unfortunate.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2012

This Hampton Inn is conveniently located to the airport, within a 5-10 minute drive and they offer shuttle service. The room was clean and well-appointed with two comfy queen beds and a sleeper sofa. There was some outside noise as well as from the upper floor but nothing that a little white noise from the fan couldnt fix. Amenities included on-demand movies, in-room video games and an outdoor pool. The staff was most friendly and courteous. The breakfast was good, too, and as always included in the price. We always stay at Hampton and this location was especially a great value for the price: under $100 for the night. We will choose this Hampton again should we return to Phoenix. and I highly recommend you do, too.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 10 August 2012

The personnel here were exceptionally helpful and welcoming. The room was just fine for my family of four, including 2 teen boys. Major extras: a pool and hot tub, and a continental breakfast, included in the price, that was the best I've ever had at a hotel. It included make-your-own waffles, another hot entree (e.g., eggs and sausage), crockpot oatmeal with brown sugar, almonds, an other potential add-ins, plus a GREAT fruit salad. Go Hampton Inn Phoenix!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank VacationLisaP
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Stayed here for one night and left our car here for 4 days. Well worth the money! Clean, spacious, comfortable rooms, nice pool, decent breakfast. Shuttle to and from airport was very covenient and quick to pick us up from the airport. Check in was a breeze.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2012

My husband and I stayed there for one night recently and I have to say the beds were extremely firm and uncomfortable. In addition, the surroundings are outdated (even though the hotel was remodeled in 2006).
Also, I in advertently left my phone charger in the room and when I called back to see if it was found, I was transferred to Housekeeping, and I never received a return call.

One bright spot though was the breakfast, there were many options to choose from and all the food was fresh.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Central City
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Camelback East
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
South Mountain
Holiday Inn Express Phoenix Airport (University Drive)

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North

Address: 601 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008-6553
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Camelback East
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#29 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#41 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
#67 Business Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £73 - £224 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North 2.5*
We are the closest Hampton Inn hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, only half a mile north of the airport and we provide a 24-Hour Airport Shuttle for your convenience. We're adjacent to the Gateway Business Complex and the Chinese Cultural Center. Right near our hotel in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy everything from incredible golf to the nearby Camelback Mountains, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, museums, excellent restaurants and more. In addition, we are only two blocks north from the Valley Metro Light Rail 44th Street Station. It’s only a 15 minute ride on the light rail to downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe and many entertainment locations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix