I chose this Hampden because of it's location. We were efficiently checked in and directed to a very nice room. Beds were comfy and the next morning had a nice assortment of choices for breakfast. EXCEPT for the EGGS! What's with those rubbery dry eggs? Who at Hampden management made this terrible choice? After this crappy breakfast we went out to the pool and came upon the drained hot tub only to be told that it was permanently drained for removal. BAD DECISION! When I went to take a shower on my last morning, the handle fell off in my hand and no one was available to fix it until later.
I'm not sure if I would stay at this Hampden again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest Hampton Inn hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, only half a mile north of the airport and we provide a 24-Hour Airport Shuttle for your convenience. We're adjacent to the Gateway Business Complex and the Chinese Cultural Center. Right near our hotel in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy everything from incredible golf to the nearby Camelback Mountains, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, museums, excellent restaurants and more. In addition, we are only two blocks north from the Valley Metro Light Rail 44th Street Station. It’s only a 15 minute ride on the light rail to downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe and many entertainment locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix
- Phoenix Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North Arizona