“great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North
Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 30 October 2013

1st time at this hotel and as always Hampton delivered on great service and environment.
Staff was excellent,facility was clean and updated. Room was spacious and clean. Very close
to Sky Harbor and hotel provides as shuttle. Has close freeway access to all points in
Phoenix area.Only setback is no close restaurants within walking distance. But does has a
great tasting variety for its free breakfast...

1  Thank Bill G

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed one night before flying home to Vermont. The hotel is clean, the staff friendly, helpful and professional. Our bed very comfortable. The airport noise is present - but then it is an "airport" hotel! The hotel supplies one set of ear plugs with the bathroom amenities. The airport noise did not impeded mine or my husband's sleep. The road noise was louder than the airport noise. There's a market with two Asian restaurants across the busy street which you can easily walk to. We ordered out and I walked alone to pick up our meal at the Schewchan Restaurant recommended by the hotel desk - alone in the dark and felt safe. If you order the hot and sour soup to go it comes in a quart for less than $5 and it is wonderful!! Maybe the best I've had! The market was great too. I ran in for just a minute and being in the Chinese Cultural Area they have a section with great cooking and tea serving supplies. I wish I had had more time to look. I would highly recommend this Hotel for traveling to/from the Phoenix Skyharbour Airport! Only drawback: the bathtub in our unit is in need of replacement. Wouldn't be a good tub for bathing small children. The hotel is clean and the staff wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This is a well located, nice property near the airport. You can leave your car there and take the shuttle to the airport and shuttle back on return. It is a very good hotel and a good value. I have stayed a number of times when flying out of Phoenix.

1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife, mother, step son, baby daughter and I booked a two-queen bed room for a very brief overnight stay before departing PHX on an early morning flight. We were upgraded for free when we arrived to a room with an attached suite for my wife, baby, and I to stay in. Very excellent experience, despite the brief stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The staff go out of their way to make you happy! I had to leave for the airport at 4am and the driver was prompt and ready for my departure. The breakfast was fresh and so was the coffee. There is a sense of family at this hotel.

1  Thank David P
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I chose this Hampden because of it's location. We were efficiently checked in and directed to a very nice room. Beds were comfy and the next morning had a nice assortment of choices for breakfast. EXCEPT for the EGGS! What's with those rubbery dry eggs? Who at Hampden management made this terrible choice? After this crappy breakfast we went out to the pool and came upon the drained hot tub only to be told that it was permanently drained for removal. BAD DECISION! When I went to take a shower on my last morning, the handle fell off in my hand and no one was available to fix it until later.
I'm not sure if I would stay at this Hampden again.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great service nice breakfast and close to the airport. Clean comfortable rooms. Would definitely recommend to anyone for a short stay. Free drinks and pop corn available when we arrived in the foyer. Easy free parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bec_HGoldCoastQLD
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Central City
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Camelback East
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Phoenix
Camelback East
Residence Inn Phoenix Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North

Address: 601 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85008-6553
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > Camelback East
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#38 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#41 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
#67 Business Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £71 - £133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North 2.5*
We are the closest Hampton Inn hotel to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, only half a mile north of the airport and we provide a 24-Hour Airport Shuttle for your convenience. We're adjacent to the Gateway Business Complex and the Chinese Cultural Center. Right near our hotel in Phoenix, you'll be able to enjoy everything from incredible golf to the nearby Camelback Mountains, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Garden, Papago Park, museums, excellent restaurants and more. In addition, we are only two blocks north from the Valley Metro Light Rail 44th Street Station. It’s only a 15 minute ride on the light rail to downtown Phoenix and downtown Tempe and many entertainment locations. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Phoenix Airport North Hotel Phoenix