Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$113
Country Inn
US$197
US$148
  • Pool
Red Roof Plus+ Phoenix West(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Restaurant
US$455
US$382
  • Restaurant
All reviewsphoenix airportrental carchinese cultural centerleave your carshuttle servicenext morningpark and flyearly flightcomplimentary breakfaststayed here for one nightsky harborfree shuttleoatmealwould stay here againfront desk staffnice roombed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

My favorite hotel when flying out of Phoenix. I live a couple hours from the airport, so it's a great convenience, for an affordable price, to park and fly. If I plan to be gone for more than a few days, this option is pretty comparable to airport parking and when going east, my flights are usually very early. This way i can sleep a couple more hours on travel day!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank David E
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel last year using the "park and fly" and was impressed by the hotel staff and service.
This year was very different. The hotel was not as clean. When I arrived there were 2 or 3 parties going on. I arrived at about 9pm and figured they would end about 10pm. Wrong! My room was above the pool area. At about midnight I asked what time the pool closed as there were still people drinking and being loud at the pool. The front desk said pool closes at 10pm. I looked toward pool with several people still there and back to desk person and she shrugged at me. So having a 5am flight I did not get much sleep.
Upon my return I called hotel for my pick up. They told me where to go for pick up. While at the pick up spot I received a call to take a cab to hotel. I told them I did not mind waiting for their van. They told me they were short handed and did not have a driver for van. I had to go to a different area to pick up cab. When I explained to cab driver that the hotel would pay him he expressed his unhappiness all the way to the hotel. I went in with driver and front desk paid him. Then the driver complained that the hotel did not tip him. The front desk person told the driver that was up to me. I intended to tip the driver but the whole experience was unpleasant. Then I see the hotel van in driveway and then it drove off?????

Room Tip: Check to see if they have large parties going on.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank elmelArizona
Diane R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Phoenix-Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your response in trip advisor. I am sorry to hear about your experience at the hotel and the parties going on. We also did have challenges with the van pick ups that I am aware of. All in all I am embarrassed to read this about my hotel. Please contact me at my email so I can get more information and I will gladly take off your nights stay. My email is diane.robins@hilton.com.
Once again I do apologize and hope we can make this up to you.

Diane Robins

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Upon landing at PHX airport, we called the hotel for the shuttle and it arrived within 10 minutes. The driver was friendly and personable. During check-in, even though we arrived at 1PM, we were given our room early "to rest and relax". Just as we ordered, 2 very comfy Queen beds, and a view of the outdoor pool area. All staff were friendly, seemed delighted to work here and very conscious of our being comfortable. Again, the free Buffet breakfast was a welcome perk and the offerings were endless.
Despite the hotel being close to the airport, there was no noise other than the hum of the air conditioner.

Room Tip: ANY room to accommodate the travelers will be acceptable. We were on the 3rd floor and our room faced the outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

very strange to see this request compared to other hotel, so I felt a little uncomfortable for this questions. Anyway, I have to spend more minutes beyond my patience to fill in this survey form, which should be the most unhappy thing I have to finish for this trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Clean, Bed Comfortable, Good Breakfeast Location Good For My Business From Its Loction Easy To Travel Highways Or Side Streets To Parts Of City Quiet Spot Restraunts Close Stayed 3 Days Never Eat At Same

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business