I was only supposed to stay a couple of days but wound up staying more than a week. The front desk staff (sorry I am not good at names one young lady had blonde hair and the other was a brunette) were always extremely friendly and always seemed to be working but not unhappy about it. Since my stay was extended they accommodated me with with a refrigerator in the room.
The rooms are super clean and the bed is very comfortable. The only thing weird was the shower temp you have to make sure it is more towards the cold to actually get it hot.
Breakfast with Carmen (I did remember her name) was a wonderful experience. She is so wonderful and attentive to every customer. If it wasn't out but you wanted it she made sure you got it.
The area has so many restaurants to choose from and great shopping too. Easy on and off the highway. What more could you ask for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bask in the sun…delve into Native American historical sites…or enjoy a round of world-class golf. When you visit Happy Valley, all the best of Phoenix is at your command. The Hampton Inn & Suites is located within 25 miles of downtown Phoenix near the Deer Valley municipal airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley Arizona