Look no further, this IS the place to stay! Still at the hotel and enjoying our stay very much. It is our last stop on our southwest tour and I'm happy that it is everything the reviews hyped it up to be! It is clean, nicely decorated, large rooms, and the staff is top notch. The breakfast provided each morning is very good and always well stocked, hot, and the staff is friendly, attentive, and cheery. The hotel is also around the corner from dozens of restaurants, a movie theater, and shopping (Walmart, woohoo!). Right off the highway, so you can zip up to the Grand Canyon or downtown Phoenix with no problem. Kelsey at the front desk is a very sweet woman. She and every one else who we have seen working the front desk are always cheerful which makes the stay that much more enjoyable. Keep up the great work Hampton Inn! Thanks for making our anniversary stay a memorable one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bask in the sun…delve into Native American historical sites…or enjoy a round of world-class golf. When you visit Happy Valley, all the best of Phoenix is at your command. The Hampton Inn & Suites is located within 25 miles of downtown Phoenix near the Deer Valley municipal airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North / Happy Valley Hotel Phoenix
- Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley Arizona