Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley
US$121
US$158
US$150
  • Breakfast included
The Clarendon Hotel and Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$80
Agoda.com
US$237
US$179
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$149
Agoda.com
US$241
US$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelclean roomsgrand canyonmovie theatershopping and restaurantsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast roomwonderful stayhotel is locatedi highly recommend this hotelgreat roomoatmealbusiness centerwould stay here againbusiness trip
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

As always with the Hampton, hotel is in really good condition, rooms are nice, pool is nice and the includes breakfast is ok.... Beds are comfy and rooms are big. Just ask and you will get a fridge. They have free socials on Mondays and Tuesdays with free beer wine and finger food!!! Only complain was that the room got dusty pretty often,(as if the maid was going a bit fast...) otherwise the hotel is a bit far from everything but it probably explains the low rent....

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank kinkajouzaboo
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Very clean with nice amentities. A little difficult to find at first, but close to stores and restaurants. A non-working TV was my only issue. My room was very quiet even though I knew families with small children were staying right by me. Will stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed with my wife and 3 kids here. The hotel was right off the highway. The room was huge and comfortable. I would have given this hotel 5 stars except that we found a dead bug in the room.The situation was handled immediately and to our satisfaction. The staff was professional and courteous. The breakfast had good variety. We would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The staff was cheerful and helpful. Special thanks to Carmen (morning breakfast) and Nathan Stark (front desk). I would recommend this hotel. Would I stay at this location again? YES. The workout room was clean, light and provided a good selection of quality equipment and a TV.

Room Tip: Top floor away from highway
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My husband and 2 sons stayed at this hotel and the service was excellent front desk was ver friendly and helpful. We had no problems getting around. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is very good it's on the outskirts so I would suggest hiring a car.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family