“Hampton Inn Phoenix North Review”

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix North/Happy Valley
Ranked #9 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I travel to Phoenix every 4-6 weeks to visit my companies HQ and I usually stay at this Hampton. I will tell you that I have never met a more friendly and accommodating staff anywhere!!! I travel 26-30 weeks per year and I stay all over the country and this particular Hampton is by far the best! I especially want to commend Nathan Stark. Nathan greets me by name every time I arrive and always has a smile. His level of professionalism is remarkable. The entire staff is friendly and engaging. The hotel property itself is spotless and the location is great. I would highly recommend trying this property on your next rip to Phoenix!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I found this hotel to be EXACTLY what I hoped it would be; CLEAN throughout the room/bathroom (furnishings/rug was not plush, however that only made them more easily cleanable), bedding was not only comfortable but again, CLEAN - I appreciate that not just the sheets but the duvet cover was freshly laundered, pillows covered from both ends). Please don't think I am a germ-a-phobe, but realize that I do not enjoy the feeling that there is residue from the previous occupants'. STAFF were remarkably friendly and accommodating, particularly the lobby staff (both male and female working at 7:30PM or so on November 7th-and at other times), the woman who manages the breakfast area and service, and the room cleaning woman in the area of Room 203 during my stay. They made me feel not only welcome, but also valued as a customer and truly taken care of. My thanks each of them and to all staff that I came in contact with.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great hotel and friendly staff. Very new and nice accommodations. Would not hesitate to stay here again. Hotel is located very close to a great shopping center with plenty of restaurant options. Conveniently located next to freeway.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inn locations multiple times while traveling for business and have had nothing but great experiences. The service they provide is above incredible and I would be confident in referring this hotel to friends and family.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel and staff has always surpassed my expectations. Every staff member from the housekeeping, food staff, front desk to manager makes you feel welcome. We have stayed in this hotel 4 times this year and I would not stay anywhere else!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn which is close to home because I had just had my carpet cleaned. It turned out to be a great decision. I arrived at the hotel and received an enthusiastic, friendly greeting from the front desk agent. They provided a sheet with local restaurants all mapped out, which would be great for someone visiting the area.

The room was very clean and modern. The continental breakfast was above average for a Hampton Inn. Again, the employees in the breakfast area were friendly and welcoming. Also, the check-out time is 12noon, which is an hour later than most hotels that I visit.

I didn't use the pool, but it was an extra-large pool for a Hampton Inn. All in all, it was a great stay (albeit just one night).

Room Tip: If you are very sensitive to noise, ask for a room facing the back (although your view will be of th...
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is the 3-4 time I've stayed at a Hampton Inn. It's always clean, staff is always friendly and the prices are reasonable which is a nice bonus. I shopped around before this business trip for a hotel near where I was going. Not only was this less than 2 miles away it was also the most reasonably priced.