Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley
US$124
US$179
US$159
  • Pool
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa(Phoenix)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$149
Agoda.com
US$241
US$210
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskbasketball courtfull size fridgelight dinnersmall kitchenbreakfast and dinnerhome away from homegreat place to staymovie theaterexcellent staywithin walking distanceexcellent hotelshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againspring trainingrooms are clean
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I stayed here with my husband while he was on a business trip. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They offer a complimentary breakfast and dinner Monday-Thursday. They have plenty of selections at breakfast ranging from scrambled eggs, french toast, waffles, fruit, juice etc. The dinners included fajitas, baked potatoes, pasta etc. The rooms were spacious and included kitchenettes. The bed was very comfortable. There was a fitness room with free weights, 3 treadmills and an elliptical machine. There are also several restaurants and stores within walking distance. I would highly recommend this to business travelers, couples or families.

1  Thank TrudyTraveler
Michael S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix North - Happy Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Trudy,

On behalf of the entire team, we hope you had a wonderful Holiday season. We appreciate the kind feedback and hope to see you back soon. Thank you for your loyalty with Hilton.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites for a business trip. It was clean and the staff was amazing. They were helpful with any request or question. On my last trip a completed a survey and requested healthier alternatives to my reward snack and they were prepared when I returned with an alternative. I would recommend this hotel for work or leisure trip.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay. We were happy to accomodate the Healthier option snack for you. Happy New Year and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This is my second stay at this wonderfully friendly hotel. I got lost and called the registeation desk and Brian stayed on the phone with me and guided me to the hotel. Got here about midnight after a long and tiring trip (carrying my 16lb cat around) to find a covered plate of homemade cookies and hand written, personalized card, welcoming me back. Coffee and tea in the dining area 24/7. The studio room I had was equipped with a kitchen and full sized refridge. There is a sitting area and king bed. Room was spacious and pleasantly decorated. Full, hot breakfast served every morning, includes the usual scrambled eggs and some form of taters, bacon or sausage, waffles, and full array of yogurts, fruit, hit and cold cereal, etc. Monday through Friday they serve dinner. Never had dinner in hotel so I cant review it. Everything I requested during my stay was immediately fulfilled. They are a pet and clientele friendly hotel. The Norterra and Happy Valley shopping centers are within walking distance. So many stores, so little time! Thanks Brian, Amy, Mike, Danielle, Edward, and anyone whose name I didn't get who made my stay feel like a home away from home.

Room Tip: If you don't want noise above your head at 2am, ask for a second floor room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Good afternoon,

Thank you for returning to the Homewood Suites in Happy Valley. It was our pleasure to bake fresh cookies for you upon arrival. We value your loyalty with Hilton and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I stay at the Homewood Suites North Phoenix Happy Valley the week of 12-9-2013 thru 12-13-2013. The hotel was great, rooms clean and staff very helpful.
Staff that should be recognized are Angela the host for the Managers reception and Edward Front Desk. Great Job!

Xavier Villarreal
Finlayson, MN

Xavier,

Thank you for the exceptional feedback you provided the hotel team. We appreciate the incredible comments about Angie and Ed as well. Happy New Year and we hope to see you return soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I travel monthly and am always pleased with Hilton properties, especially Homewoods, but this is by far the best. Everyone on staff goes out of their way to not only make sure the needs of a stay are met, but to demonstrate a genuine appreciation for the guests. Angie was a super host and made dinner and drinks always enjoyable. Mike made sure everything in the room was perfect, and followed up too. After this week, our business group is seriously considering a return trip to Phoenix based not only on the local area, but how we were accommodated by Alma and her staff. Great place!

Jeff,

Happy Holiday season and thank you for the wonderful compliments you had for the team. We value your business with Homewood Suites in Happy Valley, and hope to see you and your group back soon. Have a safe and Happy New Year.