“Better than other Quality Inns I've stayed at”

and 1 more site!
Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix
Ranked #106 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Wilmington, Delaware
“Better than other Quality Inns I've stayed at”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was weary about staying in another Quality Inn after my experience at a different venue days prior; however, I was better impressed by this location.
The front desk agent allowed me to check into my room two hours in advance.
The room was clean & was quiet in the back parking lot area. The pool was nice.
The breakfast at this location was much better than others; they advertised a hot breakfast and it was just that: bagels, waffles, biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, various cereals, etc.
Although this hotel isn't in the best area, I would recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank xanderin05

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I tried to register at this place and they told me the room wasnt ready....so I went to lunch. I came back and they said the room wasnt ready, so I sat in the lobby and watched as another guest registered and was given her room key! I then asked why I wasnt able to register.....they LOST my confirmation.....when I gave them the conf number...it still took 30 mins to get me registered.

This place is dirty, noisey and not worth the money they ask for one of their very old, nasty dirty rooms. There is no management whatsoever and the breakfast is never on time.

Dont bother with this place!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
1 Thank Jim K
Manager M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Thank you for time and business. We strive to exceed guest expectations, in your case we did not achieve our goal. We continuously review our operation and make adjustments where necessary. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have another chance to at your business.

Travellers are raving about these Phoenix hotels

Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Unfortunately, I can't even rate this hotel average. If it weren't for the GM and Sam, my rating would be worse. Those guys are the saving grace to this place. But even great staff can only defend a hotel in disarray so much. It is extremely dated, very few outlets, base of tub/bathroom dirty,something 'crusty' on the sheets, wifi spotty at best, t.v. pic was snowy, 'queen' beds are full size,..not a fan of the counter/sink out in room with beds. This is a 'park in front of your room' hotel/motel so if you open your curtains, you are inviting everyone who passes by into your room. To top things off, we had a water leak in the bathroom, that is, water pouring out of vent above the toilet! Sam is very personable. I reported the crusty sheet, the wifi, and the leak. He cleaned up the leak one time himself and compensated us for it, but it never was fixed during our 3 night stay (no available rooms to transfer to). Long story short, this place needs some tlc. Great price? Well, that depends on what you expect and what you're comfortable with regarding your hotel stay. I won't be staying here again and will be more than hesitant to stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank bmxm0m
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is valuable and enables us to address our opportunities for improvement . Thank you again for your business and feedback.
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Just returned from Phoenix. Every part of the trip was expensive from the flight, to the rental car, to the hotel. It's "peak season" in Phoenix, and everyone knows it.

Got into this hotel @ $92, and ordinarily would expect quite a lot for a $100 (with tax) hotel room.
But the good hotels are $170, and the great ones are $270-$350...so sometimes you just get by.

Rooms are spacious. Staff is friendly. Housekeeping in the public and private parts of the property leave a lot to be desired.

Room Tip: this hotel accepts pets (read dogs)..and some of them are large dogs) Pool can be a bit noisy.Cleanl...
1 Thank QuirkyNW
Manager M, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Phoenix, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your time and business, we appreciate your feedback and will share with our team.
Santo Tomas
Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you are like me you only stay in motels for a good night's sleep while traveling and paying $100 or more is a real waste of $. Hey for the $20-$40 difference you can buy a nice dinner, 6 pack of cevesa, and a cheap bottle of wine. This hotel is a good one.....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank milomccowan
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 March 2014

As a touring musician, I see my fair share of hotels. My stay here was exceptionally pleasant due to the fellas at the front desk, Sam and Mike. After booking our room through Priceline, we hit a couple of snags upon checking. These two guys made the proper adjustments to our booking and did it while being extremely helpful and friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to share, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
Orange County, California
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on a short business trip. Grand Canyon university campus was close. Enjoyed my stay, breakfast and rooms were nice. Pool and spa were relaxing. Spacious rooms and comfortable beds. I already made our returning reservation. See you soon.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. Your review will be shared with our team. We hope to see you again in near future.