“Great Mexican Burger!”

Ranked #716 of 3,176 Restaurants in Phoenix
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Neighbourhood: Encanto
Reviewed 2 May 2011

I walked in to Lenny's and was immediately greeted by no one other the Lenny himself. With a smile he recommended some of his finest burgers and lead me to the "Mexican Burger". He and his staff were pleasant and very helpful.

The burger was Grrreat! And, the butterscotch milkshake that I got to wash the burger down with was even better!

Reviewed 22 January 2010

Burgers, dogs and lots more. The Thomas and Central area of Phoenix has many good places to eat. Chains and small business. If a visitor staying in the area asked me where to get a classic burger fries and shake, I'd sed them to Lenny's. But I'd recommend the newly added sweet potato fries for meal two. Or the onion rings.

A small, unassuming spot in a strip shopping center, once you find Lenny's and step through the door, your in a very clean diner. Diamond relief stainless steel on the walls, a very long counter studded with diner stools, the bustling, sizzling grill in back. Why don't I give it an excellent score? I've got to leave room at the top for the amazing. Do you want a good burger and classic diner experience? Spend six dollars on a Lenny's meal.