“Wonderful stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South
Ranked #2 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Hotel was very clean! Our room was very spacious and quiet. Our children loved the pool. Very nice guy at the front desk. One of the nice ladies in the breakfast area even made my waffle for me! We travel to Phoenix often for the airport and will always stay here from now on. Great stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Great location and value; just hope you don't get the rude lady working at night(s). Wish I could tell you her name - she sure shouldn't be working in the hospitality field; oh she might know she is or the lack of knowing what the word means.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Darrell S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I know many people read reviews and take a cue from guests like you. I am glad you had an overall good experience at our hotel. We think we’re in a great location – and our guests love our proximity to the Airport

I am sorry you ran into someone who proved to be unhelpful at our front desk. I can assure you that is not the standard at our hotel. We have reviewed your comments with our Front Desk team to ensure that this sort of unfortunate incident does not occur again in the future.
Darrell Surhigh

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We stayed here for our final night of our honeymoon in AZ before flying out the next morning. I wanted a very nice hotel for my wife & I to enjoy. We were in a King Whirlpool Suite and it didn't disappoint. The bathroom was huge with dual sinks, a walk in shower and the whirlpool was huge and very comfortable for us both. The rooms were very spacious along with a full kitchen. The breakfast the next day was more then I usually expect at a hotel. In the evening, they took us in their van to some great restaurants close by and then they came back to pick us up. We're staying at another Homewood on our trip next month.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel is GREAT. They serve a free breakfast and light dinner - it was delicious and the staff was very friendly and helpful. In the room, besides coffee, they had herbal tea and hot chocolate packets. It was a very good experience all around, and an fair, reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Robin J
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Homewood Suites provides excellent business accommodations for short-term stay. They are designed for medium to long-term stays but I cannot comment on that as I did not avail myself of it. From the set up of the suite I would have chosen it had I needed a more long-term stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The hotel was attractive, clean, and offered a number of amenities such as breakfast and evening reception as well as pool and fitness center. We really appreciate the suites as it allows for plenty of space to feel at home.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Was positively suprised with the full accommodations including full kitchen, wares, separate bedroom and two televisions. I could only stay there by the grace of my business expense however. Check out the 4 minute videos about innovative ideas!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Central City
South Mountain
GreenTree Inn & Suites Phoenix Sky Harbor
Central City
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South

Address: 4750 E Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85040-4812
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > South Mountain
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Phoenix
#10 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#20 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £154 - £225 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South Hotel Phoenix