“Great Stay, easy access”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South
Ranked #7 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We spent 3 nights downtown Phoenix and were glad the hotel was sold out on our last night which required us to move out, that's why we were here. We were flying out the next morning and the drive to the airport was less than 10 minutes. The managers reception was great and the staff there was phenomenal! All in all, a nice place with great staff, quiet rooms as well as easy access to the highway and tons of other amenities. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I really like the spot it's off the freeway yet tucked away. Best thing I liked about it was that it was not over crowded. Staff is very nice and welcoming, rooms are nice, clean and comfortable! Breakfast was nice except on Sunday, I think we may have had left overs from the evening before. Refried beans, corn bread and salsa with eggs. Other than that I would definitely highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

While at another hotel in the Tempe area on business, I decided to visit the Homewood Suites to assess whether it would be suitable for my next business trip, when my family would accompany me. It was SO much nicer than the suite-type hotel that I booked into (though that place was just fine). I was tempted to move, but decided to make the Homewood Suites my "base of operations" on my future frequent trips to Tempe. I've stayed there 3 or 4 times since and have not been disappointed. Breakfast is great, the staff is great and the rooms are superior, seemingly almost new. And if I book early enough to get the gov't rate, it is a steal!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for a conference and were extremely impressed with the helpful and friendly staff, quality and varied selection of food and clean rooms. Will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a very good place to stay during a 2-day visit for some medical imaging. We chose it because it was just down the street from the imaging centre. Big room, quiet, cool. Small kitchenette, well-supplied. Good breakfast and supper provided at the hotel. Several fast-food places within walking distance, but you'd need a car to go farther afield, even without taking the Phoenix heat into account.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 weeks on business. Best experience ever. All the staff were awesome. I never had one problem with them. They were always helpful whenever I needed something or had a question. I was extremely impressed. I am picky but I can truly say that I have no complaints. Room was very clean, and amenities were numerous. Hot breakfast, Clean pool and hot tub and nice fitness center. I will stay here again if I am ever in the area.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I arrived later than expected and could not believe how great this hotel looked on check-in and a quick walk around the property. I really wish I could have stayed longer. I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite and had a great breakfast. The pool area was large and wonderful. I look forward to a return to Phoenix and having a chance to stay at the hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Phoenix hotels
Deer Valley
Central City
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
Paradise Valley
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix-Scottsdale

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South

Address: 4750 E Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85040-4812
Region: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Phoenix > South Mountain
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Phoenix
#8 Family Hotel in Phoenix
#20 Romantic Hotel in Phoenix
Price Range: £146 - £392 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homewood Suites Phoenix Airport South Hotel Phoenix