“Portlander”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phoenix
Arizona Sunburst Inn
Portland, Oregon
“Portlander”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I will be back next year (and every Winter) because of the great experience I had here. The resort is beautiful and Tim is the best host I've ever met at a gay resort. I enjoyed getting to know the other guests - thanks to TIm making sure everyone go introduced - and spent very little time away. It's easy to get to from the airport and in a quiet residential neighborhood. I'm so glad I found this place!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Portland Oregon
Reviewed 5 January 2013

...comfortable on all levels...really felt at home and recommend highly...Room was very nice especially the bed and shower which are high priorities to us...quiet for good sleep and the fellow guests were quite engaging...excellent location as all gay establishments were reasonably close by...

• Stayed January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I can't say enough about how wonderful this place is! Perfectly located, great rooms, spotlessly clean, and Tim, the host and owner is one of the nicest people you will ever meet! Traveling extensively for business is exhausting, so finding a place like this is a blessing. Business, vacation, long weekend - this is your place!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We had a fantastic stay. The location is close to the airport, restaurants, nightlife, and sightseeing. Our room was tidy and current. And Tim is a great host -- he helped with restaurant choices and reservations, he made sure all the guests were introduced to one another, and he even arranged an impromptu social outing during our stay! I look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Poolside is always best!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jaj1519
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Tim is a wonderful host and sets your experience by making all feel welcome and at home. Although pride events were going on, it was preferable to enjoy the comfortable space he has provided and commune with others staying there. My stay at Sunburst Inn will remain in the top-10 highlights of my life!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Steven M
New York / New Jersey
Reviewed 26 April 2012

My partner and I have been to several men's only resorts in our travels; including the only other one in the Phoenix area. Tim has set the standard by which we will measure all others in the future. Tim has to be one of the friendliest owners I have ever met. He has a way of making all of his guests feel comfortable and welcomed. The Sunburst is small enough that you can either keep to yourself and relax in the pool or jacuzzi, or enjoy the company of your fellow guests. You are minutes away from all of the bars and great restaurants. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Trust me when I say that you do not want to stay anywhere else if you are visiting Phoenix. We will absolutely stay there again!!

Room Tip: Call ahead. There are rooms with private baths and some are sharing.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank davesraves
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I recently stayed at the Sunburst Inn on a quick trip. Tim the host was there to greet me and show me around, plus he provided information during my trip on dining locations, local attractions and helped to arrange a massage.

The guesthouse was clean and quiet with plenty of room in the pool and on the sunny terrace. With the location on a dead end street, there was no traffic noise and it was very quiet and relaxing. The food selection was basic but abundant and easily accessible all day and night. In all, it was a great option for some clothing optional relaxation.

Room Tip: The poolside rooms are nice but can be a bit loud if you are looking to go to sleep early with the d...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business