Check online for even extra savings. We haves stayed at this property several times in the last year and its always a pleasant experience.
The staff is friendly, the facility is clean and fresh and the free breakfast is good.
We have never managed to make it back in the evening in time for the manager's reception but they even offer free drinks and appetizers too.
If you need a nice place to stay in the north valley, this is a great choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley Arizona