This would have been our 2nd Drury Inn stay on our way back from Flagstaff. We needed to upgrade to a suite due to 1 additional family member. Previous Drury Inn upgraded with no problem or add. Fee. Here I was told they couldn't change room even if I paid difference. The hotel was clearly not at full capacity. So ended up not staying and losing $ for 1 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley Arizona