We have stayed at many, many Phoenix properties over the years. The Drury Inns have become our go to hotels of preference. We have read some of the reviews here and most are really good. Others had some issues. We have never had an issue with this Drury Inn…we're not saying that others did not but we have not. We are always met with a friendly and courteous greeting. One time our room (a suite) had not been cleaned from the previous guest. We went back down to the front desk and they took care of it immediately. We were given another suite and our price was substantially discounted…all without asking. So mistakes can be made, but the management was very responsive and took care of things immediately.
The evening "social" is always nice. Two free drinks (unlimited soft drinks) and the finger foods are not high end, but certainly more than acceptable. The baked potatoes are always big and plump and cooked to completion. Popcorn is available in the lobby until 10 PM and soft drinks are available 24 hours. If you have kids, this is a big plus and can save a family a ton of money!
Breakfast is better than most other properties. Yes, it is reheated food and it is always the same. However, it is a higher quality reheated food and it certainly is satisfying. Again, if you have kids then this place will take care of them and save you in meals! We often see young "club teams" so we know others have figured this out as well.
We definitely recommend the higher end suites, especially if you don't have kids. They are located in their own section and it is always quiet. The jacuzzi tubs are fantastic!
This is not a 5 star property, so don't expect it. But it also doesn't cost as much as the 5 star Biltmore or Ritz! However, it is the best value going in our opinion. The beds are comfortable, the shower delivers enough water and the HVAC is excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley Arizona