We love staying at the Drury Inn's, we don't have to look for a place to eat OR drink. The breakfast is always good, reception hour is dinner for us makes it easy to eat light after a day on the road and nice to have cocktails and not worry about driving.
We stayed at this particular Drury when we attended the LPGA in March, the staff was absolutely great front desk, meal attendants, bartender, maids etc.
There does seem to be allot of families (go figure) and I'm sure that is one reason why they have the quiet code you have to sign.
We have never had a negative experience staying at a Drury and wish there were more. We are seniors and having the meals and drinks and the reasonable prices does help with travel expenses. Excellent value for the price. We loved the addition of the shampoo/conditioner and soap dispensers in the shower hate to waste all those little bottles. They could add a lotion dispenser or small lotion would be nice.
Good Job everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley Arizona