This was our first time at a Drury Inn. We stayed here for 2 nights and everything was great! They thought of everything to make their guests comfortable and happy. They also allowed us to bring our cat who is the baby of the family. :-) The room was very comfortable and lovely. The bathroom is very pretty with tile, and spacious. The shower pressure was good.
We enjoyed the breakfast and dinner on both days. The breakfast is a full hot breakfast, and dinner changes a bit each evening. You will surely find something satisfying to eat. The happy hour drinks were great with wines, beer, margaritas, Bloody Mary's and a few others. They provide a maximum of 3 drinks each guest each evening.
The staff is great, friendly and they aim to please. We will look for a Drury Inn wherever we go in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thirty minutes north of downtown Phoenix off I-17, Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley overlooks the mountains of the Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve. Via Loop 101, visitors travel east toward Scottsdale and Paradise Valley, west toward University of Phoenix Stadium or north to Sedona and the Grand Canyon. No matter where you go, hiking, mountain biking or horseback riding is available year-round! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Pinnacle Peak
- Drury Inn & Suites Pinnacle Peak Hotel Phoenix
- Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Happy Valley Arizona