“Horrible Place To Stay, Avoid.”

InTown Suites Phoenix South
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Phoenix
InTown Suites Phoenix South
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The property name is misleading- there's nothing suite about this place- all the rooms are studios with 1 & 2 beds. The rooms are clean, but the staff is rude & surly. They nickel & dime you to death with fees (lose you room key ? That'll be $10 bucks, please. Thank You, come again.. Nope. Front Desk is closed between 7PM & 7AM, and there's a resident "on call." God forbid you have to wake the poor guy up to be let in your room, though- cranky dude. The place required a $50 deposit, which is fine & dandy. I used a Visa gift card for deposit. When it came time to get my deposit at check out, she asked me for the card. I said I didn't have it, I disposed if it when the balance ran out- that's what you do (it wasn't reloadable). Well apparently, their property management system couldn't figure out a way to issue me the refund I was due- right then & there. Had to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau regarding this- and once I did that the corporate office was quick to offer me a refund. What a headache trying to chase down 50 lousy bucks- if you have any issues with the property & want to report to corporate office- good luck with that. Could not find an address anywhere on the Internet, just a toll-free number.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo