“Large Menu Good Selections”
Review of Rustic Cafe

Rustic Cafe
Ranked #655 of 3,078 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“Large Menu Good Selections”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have eaten dinner here on several occasions and appreciate the wide selection. Guaranteed there's a choice to please every palate, and I haven't made a bad choice yet.

• Visited March 2013

Peoria, Arizona
“Not that great”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Order steak wit veg.not very good tough. sandwich my wife ordered was great but service slow and the place was empty and the I think it was the cook watching Basketball. I think it is a better sandwich place than a cafe.

• Visited March 2013
San Francisco, California
“Not so great”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

My omelet was overcooked and dry but the hash browns were good. My husbands pancakes was huge but he said it was tough and the syrup is room temperature at best. His sausage patty was good and my raisin bread was good except I got the heel of the loaf. The staff offered me another slice of another bread. I just don't think we would go back. Other people seemed to have gotten better fare they us. Perhaps we just got there when there were too many orders.

• Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
I've been going to this place since it opened and today will be the last time I ever walk through that door.

I called in my order for lunch at 12 o'clock and was told it would be ready in 10 minutes. When I arrived there I stood waiting for someone to acknowledge me. When the girl finally did, I told her I was there to pick up my food. She asked me if I ordered something other then what I called in. After correcting her, she took my money, and I stood there and waited, and waited, and waited some more.

After standing there almost 20 minutes a woman came to talk to me. I explained how this was my lunch break and didn't understand why it was taking so long. She told me it wasn't taking long I hadn't put my order in until 12:23.

The lady kept arguing with me and then informed me that I needed church.

I hope no one makes the same mistake I made by going to this place.

• Visited January 2013
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed 25 May 2012

This is a good place for breakfast or lunch. They close at 3pm Sun thru Wed and are open until 8pm on Thurs, Fri and Sat. They offer a really good patty melt on rye (skip the thousand island dressing on it) and a great cole slaw. Also a very good spagetti and meatballs. The lunch menu is mainly sandwiches but the menu is pretty extensive with lots of choices. You get one side from a list of about 8 to choose from. Service is fast and friendly and the owner will stop by your table to ensure you are satisfied. For a quick meal, this is a good choice.

• Visited May 2012