“Quick breakfast under $10”
Review of Rustic Cafe

Rustic Cafe
Ranked #723 of 3,118 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian
Tempe, Arizona
“Quick breakfast under $10”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Lots of breakfast choices. I had the spinach omelette which was made with fresh spinach. The service was excellent. The restaurant was very clean and it is hard to believe I had a yummy breakfast for under $10.

• Visited March 2014

Oak Island, North Carolina
“One of the best breakfast places in North Phoenix”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Driving 15 miles to go have breakfast was never something I liked to do, but I would do it because that's where the good food is. Rustic Cafe is near my house, has great food, and fair prices. One of the best interpretations of corn beef hash I've ever had. The biscuits and gravy are very good as well. Hash browns are not greasy or burned. Not sure why some restaurants can't get them right, but Rustic has it figured out.
Went there later in the day and had lunch. Although the food was decent, breakfast was much better.
Service is usually fast and pleasant the place is clean in addition to the great food. I enjoy it and go often.

• Visited September 2013
Chandler, AZ
“A GREAT PLACE FOR BREAKFAST !!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife and I saw great reviews of this place so we had to try it. WOW - what a pleasant surprise. They had a large menu for breakfasts as well as lunch. We both had Eggs Benedict (there were nearly a dozen choices of their Eggs Benedict's) There were also several choices for the potatoes. The food was terrific. The service was excellent. You know this is a great local place - the restaurant was packed but they moved customers in and out quite quickly. You gotta try this place if your in the area !!

• Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Large Menu Good Selections”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have eaten dinner here on several occasions and appreciate the wide selection. Guaranteed there's a choice to please every palate, and I haven't made a bad choice yet.

• Visited March 2013
Peoria, Arizona
“Not that great”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Order steak wit veg.not very good tough. sandwich my wife ordered was great but service slow and the place was empty and the I think it was the cook watching Basketball. I think it is a better sandwich place than a cafe.

• Visited March 2013