I stayed at the hotel for one night at a room at the ground floor.
The room was good, had a big bed, an a/c, a microwave, coffee machine and coffee, a fridge and a tv. Wifi was also for free.
The bathroom was okay, the shower cleanliness was average.
The night was very quiet and even in the morning I didn't here noises from the rush hour.
The personell was very nice and friendly!
I would totally recommend this motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your adventure in Phoenix and stay at Travelodge Phoenix Downtown hotel. Located near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) and within driving distance of Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA), our newly renovated, non-smoking Phoenix, AZ hotel is also nearby area attractions that include Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix Art Museum and Civic Space Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best West Inn Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Travelodge Phoenix Downtown Arizona