“Relaxing”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I had a great visit at this spa. To begin with the locker room was very clean and had everything that you would need. The relaxation waiting room was just that, relaxing. While waiting I sampled some of the hot teas that I ended up buying in the spa store along with the honey sticks. I started with a hot stone massage. The therapist was very good and offered a relaxing experience. I then had a cranberry facial which was great. I really liked the woman who did it; she was very knowledgeable. I actually bought some of the products too; something that I do not normally do. They have a hot tub and sauna which are also very nice. Overall it was a great experience.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank DHG309

Bothell, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Service and Massages”
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Had two, try the brown sugar scrub and the therapeutic!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank sgrosvenor
seattle
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful facility, well appointed, plenty of amenities”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I love this spa! It has everything you need to stay all day. The selection of treatments is extensive, the spa offers a nice breakfast and lunch menu, and hot tub, sauna, and a private pool for spa visitors. The dressing space is large, has private showers and everything you would need to get ready to hit the town after your visit. Cabanas are also offered if you want to reserve space during the busy season. I think overall, the best part is the attention to detail, offering tea, snacks and water for guests.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank val g
Phoenix, AZ
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“great spa”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I live in Phoenix and visit the spa for massages and facials. There are over 40 treatment rooms which enables me to book a treatment within an hour. Massage oils used are blended for each client using herbs from the garden just outside. Clients of the spa have the use of the entire spa area for the day; gym, pool, whirlpool, everything.

During the summer there are many specials, such as 50% off second treatment. The treatments do not need to be used on the same visit, I think within a month.

The food is lite fare but good. Substantial food is available at other restaurants at the resort.

The services are very relaxing and begin on time. Frequently, the services run five to ten minutes over.

The facility is very nice and clean. The waiting room is very relaxing. It's all good.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank M&MB_Phx
Denver, Colorado
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Nothing short of wonderful!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

So I see this spa does not have a lot of reviews, and one in particular that's very negative. Our experience was nothing short of wonderful, though, so we highly recommend you add this to your resort experience!

My wife and I scheduled massage treatments early in the day, and came back at 4pm for our sessions. The two young ladies who scheduled us in could not have been more helpful or polite explaining all the options and scheduling.

When we arrived, we were greeted warmly and led to our separate experiences. I had the Turquoise Massage which consisted of exfoliation, followed by therapeutic massage including hot stones. Theresa was my masseuse and she was extremely professional and effective at working out the kinks in my back and providing a very, very relaxing experience. She finished with a bit of burning sage as an aroma therapy and I have to say in general I'm not a smells and balance my inner spirit kind of guy, but after this treatment I'm a lot more open to the idea! I left completely satisfied by the experience.

My wife reported a similarly excellent experience with her Thai massage, which is a bit like yoga and massage i understand. The masseuse tailored the treatment to my wife's level of flexibility and yoga experience (a lot higher than your average spa goer) and she raved about the treatment. She's currently training for another half marathon and this really helped her get out the kinks as well.

Based on our experience, this is the kind of high end experience one would expect from a resort of this stature, and I highly recommend you give it a try.

Visited February 2012