“Could be a better spa for this resort.”
Review of Revive Spa

Revive Spa
Ranked #1 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Phoenix
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

Not a world class spa. The men's locker room is a tight little area. The service providers were exceptional. The spa pool is huge and really nice.

1  Thank Andrew B

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I had makeup application and they were very helpful and accommodating to my preferences. I love the atmosphere as well…very soothing and relaxing!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I had a great visit at this spa. To begin with the locker room was very clean and had everything that you would need. The relaxation waiting room was just that, relaxing. While waiting I sampled some of the hot teas that I ended up buying in the spa store along with the honey sticks. I started with a hot stone massage. The therapist was very good and offered a relaxing experience. I then had a cranberry facial which was great. I really liked the woman who did it; she was very knowledgeable. I actually bought some of the products too; something that I do not normally do. They have a hot tub and sauna which are also very nice. Overall it was a great experience.

1  Thank DHG309
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Had two, try the brown sugar scrub and the therapeutic!

1  Thank sgrosvenor
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I love this spa! It has everything you need to stay all day. The selection of treatments is extensive, the spa offers a nice breakfast and lunch menu, and hot tub, sauna, and a private pool for spa visitors. The dressing space is large, has private showers and everything you would need to get ready to hit the town after your visit. Cabanas are also offered if you want to reserve space during the busy season. I think overall, the best part is the attention to detail, offering tea, snacks and water for guests.

1  Thank val g