“Best ever!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best ever!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

I was at the JW and went to revive for a massage. It was the best I have ever had! They had heated tables that moved to the proper height of the masseuse. The room was proper temps and perfectly lit. The guys room had a tv with sportscenter on it! The locker room was great as well!

Avonlea, Saskatchewan, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa Day”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I scouted two spas in Phoenix on my recent visit. One of them was Revive Spa at JW Marriott in Desert Ridge. This is a spectacular little gem! We had a full day there - facial, pedicure, body wrap. We used the steam and sauna, lounged by the pool and even ate lunch (in our robes) in the bistro attached to the spa. For one 55 minute treatment, you are eligible to use all their facilities for the full day. There is a full size lap pool outside with an outdoor or indoor jacuzzi with lots of lounge chairs all the way around the pool. (You can even have a Mai Tai or Caesar by the pool!)
Attached, too, is a full size fitness centre and every day there are even several fitness classes offered daily (step aerobics, yoga - differ daily).
The treatments were great - the champagne and roses pedicure was wonderfully relaxing and the facial (ask for Dell) was wonderful.
Could be a solo day, friends day or couples day - lots of options, but simple quiet luxury.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Patti R
RI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Could be a better spa for this resort.”
Reviewed 16 November 2012 via mobile

Not a world class spa. The men's locker room is a tight little area. The service providers were exceptional. The spa pool is huge and really nice.

1 Thank Andrew B
Brighton, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great service, very helpful”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I had makeup application and they were very helpful and accommodating to my preferences. I love the atmosphere as well…very soothing and relaxing!

Visited September 2012
Binghamton, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I had a great visit at this spa. To begin with the locker room was very clean and had everything that you would need. The relaxation waiting room was just that, relaxing. While waiting I sampled some of the hot teas that I ended up buying in the spa store along with the honey sticks. I started with a hot stone massage. The therapist was very good and offered a relaxing experience. I then had a cranberry facial which was great. I really liked the woman who did it; she was very knowledgeable. I actually bought some of the products too; something that I do not normally do. They have a hot tub and sauna which are also very nice. Overall it was a great experience.

Visited November 2011