My husband and I, along with business peers, stayed here for two nights. We had booked our room through an online travel agency. Upon arrival, the desk clerk could not find our reservation. After 45 mins, at 12:30 at night, she had figured out that the travel agency never told them about our paid reservation. I felt bad for the poor girl because by now the valet, operations, and back office people were getting upset with her for not getting us checked-in more quickly and it wasn't really her fault, except for that she didn't really know what to do when she could not find our reservation. To make up for the long wait, she upgraded us to getting two connecting rooms, one a double and one corner king suite. The corner suite was huge, well appointed and beautiful with great views of downtown phx.
As it is a new hotel, everything is in great shape and has a modern luxurious feel.
It is also nicely located just a few blocks from many things, like the convention center, restaurants and parks.
For around $$$ - go downtown to The Arrogant Butcher and try their cheese fondue with pretzels. I would fly back just to have those again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix's Convention Center. Onsite, we offer comfortable hotel rooms and large event space perfect for weddings, conferences, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Westin Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Arizona