Westin Phoenix Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsheavenly bedservice expresscorner suitethe club loungeoffice buildinglight railroom serviceconvention centerbeautiful hotelvalet staffchase fieldpool deckrooms are largebusiness travelself parkingking room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I am a Starwood fan and travel for work, I stay in hotels and book my traning classes within the property. When I booked the Westin Phoenix I was excited that it was a new property. I was blown away by the service, size, cleanliness and over all beauty of this property. Katylin the sales and catering director was so attentive and pleasant to work with. Louis is fantastic and took care of my needs and is very knowledgeable in the restaurant Province. Great property and whenever I stay in Phoenix I will be staying with them!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong! The rooms are huge and the bathrooms are GREAT!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank crouellette
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My stay at the downtown Phoenix Westin was very pleasant... the staff was very helpful, and the room was great, even had a wine cooler in it... The beds were soooo comfortable as were the many pillows on each bed... It was very conveniently located to many shops, restaurants and night life, plus the baseball stadium Chase Field was only a few blocks away.. awesome.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank juthie
Reviewed 2 September 2011

Stayed at The Westin Downtown Phoenix on Aug 30. Hotel is only 6 months old and the facilities are great. The room (King corner) was very large, stylish and well-equipped. The fitness center/gym is decent sized and equipped with treadmills, ellipticals, recumbant bike, a small Lifefitness weight machine circuit and free weights up to 50 lbs. There's an outdoor pool (nice in the Arizona summer). Location is in center fo downtown and you can walk to all businesses from there. Hotel is only on floors 11-18 of the commercial building and the rooms are very bright,quiet and well-insulated from noise, have wired internet, in room safe and all the standard amenities of 4-start hotels.. Service was great and attentive. Executive lounge food and drink offerings are better than most lounges of the same caliber in the greater Phoenix area, so I would recomment the executive club lounge/floor at this Westin.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Flyintl
bdellergo, Director of Operations at Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

Flyintl,

We could not be more pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for posting some great photos for other TripAdvisor users to get a feel for our beautiful Studio Corner Suites, as well!

While we do feel that we offer a large array of four-diamond amenities that will please the most discerning travelers, we are always most pleased to hear feedback on the service. We feel that we have some of the best associates in the business, and they strive to make every guests' stay a rejuvenating one, so that you may be at your best during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your post and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Be Well,

BRIAN DELL'ERGO
Director of Operations

Reviewed 22 August 2011

This hotel was very clean. I am a very picky person and I could not find one thing wrong with this place. The room was gorgeous and had an awesome view of Phoenix. I felt like a VIP. The staff at the fron desk was very nice and they took care of my bags for me while I went to a meeting (after I had checked out). Great place. I will be staying there again next time I go to Phoenix for business.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cstrom

Cstrom,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We offer our guests amazing views on every stay, as our guest rooms start on the 12th floor, with energizing views of the urban core of Phoenix, Camelback or South Mountains, or a great sunrise or sunset view! If you have a preference for which direction your room faces, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel and we will do our best to meet your preferences - and I agree, the view of Downtown is my favorite, too!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us, and please come enjoy our hospitality again in the near future.

BRIAN DELL'ERGO
Director of Operations

Reviewed 21 August 2011

This hotel is beautiful inside, comfortable and classy. We stayed here as a little get away following a concert downtown and we are already excited to go back. The shower alone is an event! Turn a little lever and it's raining! The room service was right on time and the food was spot on. Well done Westin... always a class act. Our only disappointment was the lack of free high speed internet. If we had stayed longer this would have been an issue but just an overnight was fine.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple