Beautiful hotel. The decor was clean but interesting and the rooms were spacious. The pictures you see on their website are 100% accurate. It was on the pricey side but we were only staying for one night...the splurge was worth it.
The only complaint, which really isn't a complaint, is that they advised the arena to be within walking distance. Maybe during the day in sneakers but not at night in heels. Taxi was only $6 and valet called them for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix's Convention Center. Onsite, we offer comfortable hotel rooms and large event space perfect for weddings, conferences, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westin Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Arizona