Stayed here for a week for business meetings. Great downtown location with lots of restaurants nearby. Rooms are modern and very spacious. Mine had a wonderful view of camelback mountain. But the best part is the staff. Friendly without being syrupy. Always willing to help and go the extra mile. Amber at the front desk was extremely helpful recommending restaurants, and helping me move rooms when my son showed up unexpectedly and I needed two beds. Luis at the valet was quick and helpful with directions (especially short cuts) :) I hope our next set of meetings end up here. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix's Convention Center. Onsite, we offer comfortable hotel rooms and large event space perfect for weddings, conferences, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Westin Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Arizona