Stayed here for the weekend of 5/2/14-5/5/14. $28 for valet is fair considering the price for public parking. Valet staff was mellow, and fast. Front desk agents who helped me were very helpful and friendly. Natalie in guest services was very nice and pretty. I was mostly impressed with housekeeping, as I got to my room I met Christine who had just started working there.. She helped me figure out how to turn the lights on. (After I was given clear instructions at the front desk.) Roberta was really nice and took care of me for a couple of days. And Tomomi was very kind and helpful and even left me a cool note on the desk. Anytime I'm in Phoenix downtown Westin will be my choice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix's Convention Center. Onsite, we offer comfortable hotel rooms and large event space perfect for weddings, conferences, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Arizona