We were in town to watch a couple Phillies/Dbacks games-the hotel is walking distance to the field, so that was perfect. The valet attendants & front desk staff were very nice. We ate in the restaurant, and ordered room service, and both the food & service were good. It's a nice hotel, very clean. We will definitely stay here again. The only thing I didn't like (and this is a personal thing, about their policies), is when you charge a meal to your room, and you put the tip on the charge also, they make the server wait to get it.......I don't think that's right, but again, that's just a personal thing. So, if you care to help your servers out, tip with cash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This downtown hotel is conveniently located near Phoenix's Convention Center. Onsite, we offer comfortable hotel rooms and large event space perfect for weddings, conferences, and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Phoenix Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Westin Phoenix Downtown Arizona