All reviewsfloor to ceiling windowsheavenly bedservice expresscorner suitefront deskthe club loungelight railroom serviceconvention centerbeautiful hotelchase fieldpool deckrooms are spaciousbaseball gamebusiness travelself parkinggreat room
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Comfortable room during our 4 days stayed. The building is fairly new. The bar is nice but the cocktails can be improved. The pool is on the roof deck but it was too cold to swim when the temperature was 20 degrees. The gym is very nice.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
jesseca m, Director of Operations at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for the feedback. I will work with the team to improve the cocktail quality. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for Phoenix Comic-Con. It was within an easy walking distance to the convention center, and was adjacent to a light rail stop.

The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable, but the towels were ordinary. We appreciated the free water and the mini fridge in the room.

All staff members who we interacted with were professional, polite, and friendly. I also used the fitness room, and I liked how there were multiple machines, yoga mats, and water. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit during Comic-Con and we look forward to welcoming you back next year or sooner of course!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My boyfriend and I frequently stay at Westin hotels and The Westin Phoenix downtown was one of the best I have experienced. All of the employees where very friendly and immediately helped us with our bags, taking them up to our room. Our room got upgraded and was awesome! I definitely got the best nights sleep on my entire vacation. The bed was sooo comfortable. I would highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We love to hear that you slept well. Thank you for mentioning the staff, and thank you for recommending The Westin Phoenix Downtown.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. We stayed there 16 - 18 April 2014. It was advertised as 4 Star and the room rate was indicative of this. But I have to say it delivered in all departments. The rooms were stylish and very comfortable. The staff were ultra professional and bent over backwards to be helpful and friendly. The location is handy to light rail and some of the major sporting venues in Phoenix. We had dinner and breakfast in Province restaurant on most days and were completely satisfied with the food and the service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony M
jesseca m, Director of Operations at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel, Province and staff! Please come back soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Westin Phoenix downtown is not what it says it is. The computers in the business center did not work and needed an upgrade. You are charged to use the internet in your room. Every 15 minutes they would charge you 6.95.

Room Service food was not good as described on their website. It is horrible.

Parking for guests is $28 a night!

The bed was hard and not very comfortable.

It has been 4 days and they are still holding my deposit for a room that is paid for in full.

I did talk with the Operations Manager and she was very understanding and took many of the charges off my bill.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has a bed that you can sleep in. Request another floor if they booked you on the 13 floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am pleased I had the opportunity to meet you at the hotel and hear your concerns. I value you as our guest and look forward to seeing you in the future.