All reviews floor to ceiling windows heavenly bed service express corner suite front desk the club lounge light rail room service convention center beautiful hotel chase field pool deck rooms are spacious baseball game business travel self parking great room
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We haven't stayed at a Westin in a long while, but will be sure to keep this hotel chain on our radar, as we had a wonderful one-night stay at the Westin Phoenix Downtown on our way to Las Vegas. The staff was courteous, check in was easy and the beds/bedding were very, very comfortable. I used the outdoor pool -- not big, but very nice -- and we had breakfast at Province before heading off to Vegas.

We got a great rate -- about $100, which included discounted valet parking at $10 rather than normal $28 (no self-park option, which is a bit of a bummer) and a continental breakfast for 2. While my wife and I both added eggs at $4/person (very reasonable), the continental breakfast itself was very filling -- a large plate of fruit, choice of bread/roll, juice and coffee for each of us.

We will definitely stay at this Westin, and others, in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
jesseca m, Director of Operations at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

We love being your hotel brand of choice! It is great to know you took advantage of our room package, as there are good offerings included. Please let us know when you are returning, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Comfortable room during our 4 days stayed. The building is fairly new. The bar is nice but the cocktails can be improved. The pool is on the roof deck but it was too cold to swim when the temperature was 20 degrees. The gym is very nice.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback. I will work with the team to improve the cocktail quality. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for Phoenix Comic-Con. It was within an easy walking distance to the convention center, and was adjacent to a light rail stop.

The room was very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable, but the towels were ordinary. We appreciated the free water and the mini fridge in the room.

All staff members who we interacted with were professional, polite, and friendly. I also used the fitness room, and I liked how there were multiple machines, yoga mats, and water. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit during Comic-Con and we look forward to welcoming you back next year or sooner of course!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My boyfriend and I frequently stay at Westin hotels and The Westin Phoenix downtown was one of the best I have experienced. All of the employees where very friendly and immediately helped us with our bags, taking them up to our room. Our room got upgraded and was awesome! I definitely got the best nights sleep on my entire vacation. The bed was sooo comfortable. I would highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We love to hear that you slept well. Thank you for mentioning the staff, and thank you for recommending The Westin Phoenix Downtown.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. We stayed there 16 - 18 April 2014. It was advertised as 4 Star and the room rate was indicative of this. But I have to say it delivered in all departments. The rooms were stylish and very comfortable. The staff were ultra professional and bent over backwards to be helpful and friendly. The location is handy to light rail and some of the major sporting venues in Phoenix. We had dinner and breakfast in Province restaurant on most days and were completely satisfied with the food and the service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony M
jesseca m, Director of Operations at The Westin Phoenix Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel, Province and staff! Please come back soon!