“Love this place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Parlor Pizzeria

The Parlor Pizzeria
Ranked #52 of 3,037 Restaurants in Phoenix
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

The mushroom pizza was to die for. Great atmosphere and drinks. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about all the food and drinks and we loved our entire meal. Happy to come back anytime!

Visited August 2013

Peoria, Az.
“Fun place with great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I recommend anything they have on the menu. It is located on Camelback and has a misleading sign saying pizzeria, but my favorite is there enormous hamburgers. It's got great vibes and enjoyed by people of all ages.

Visited February 2014
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was invited to meet some friends from the Scottsdale area at The Parlor restaurant. It used to be a beauty parlor converted into a restaurant. They still have the chairs from the parlor at the makeup bar or you can sit at tables. The food is excellent and the wine list is superb. I had a salad and risotto with a fine Pinot Noir. Prices are very reasonable and the service was excellent. I live 45 miles away from this restaurant, but I make it a point to go there every so often whenever I am in the Scottsdale area. You won't be sorry.

• Visited December 2013
Reedville, Virginia
“Good pizza and Lemoncillo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The food and drinks were fresh made and delicious. Our server, Greg, was knowledgeable and enlightened us on the in house vermouth and the many food items. One of the great buys, for $25, is a pitcher of beer and a 12 inch pie. We had the sausage, Salsiccia, which was delicious. The Winter Manhattan drink was exceptional with homemade cherry purée, and homemade vermouth. We had the calamari and shrimp appetizer which came with a roasted lemon and was served piping hot. This unassuming restaurant, from the street, is quite eclectic and calming once inside. I will go again.

Visited February 2014
Paradise Valley, Arizona
“How Restaurants get greedy.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

We have been a long time fan of this Restaurant, but last nights' experience has drastically altered our thinking.
We were a table of five. I ordered the large Parlor salad. Mentioned to the server that I would probably take 1/2 home. She suggested salad dressing on the side, which I thought was smart . I said bring two ,and I would take one home with my take out bag. I also asked if they could put some parmesan cheese on the salad, her reply "no problem".
In all candor the salad was not worth take the remaining amount home.The bill arrived and to my shock the chef charged $2.50 for the cheese and $.50 for the ounce of dressing.
It was not the amount of the extra charges ,it was the nerve of the management to charge any amount when the salad with Chicken was already priced at $20.00. Their excuse was that the cheese was imported.I am wondering whether there are new owners or a new Chef.
They may have "imported"cheese, but they have lost loyal local customers, who have eaten at, and recommended this Restaurant to friends many times .

• Visited January 2014