“Amazing”

and up
Phoenix Carnival of Illusion
Ranked #2 of 25 Concerts & Shows in Phoenix
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh, Have Fun and Celebrate at Arizona's ONLY Intimate Illusion Show. Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed transport you on a beguiling magical journey around the world in their Vaudeville-Inspired Magical Parlour Show limited to just 100 special guests. Sarlot and Eyed have performed as house magicians at the world's top resorts, for Fortune 100 CEOs, to the 200 Most Powerful Women in America. The "Magic, Mystery and Oooh La La" happens select weekends during high season in four Arizona Locations. Check website for show times and details.
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Amazing show. I love how they involve the crowd in the entire show. They truly blow your mind and keep you engaged in what they are doing the entire show. If you watch one show this year make it this one.

1  Thank rdnkmnky
Carnival_of_Illusion, Ringmasters at Carnival of Illusion, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

We love sharing the magic with our guests. There is a lot of audience participation that why it's important to us that everyone is treated with respect so EVERYONE has a fun night out. NOTE TO READER: Our season ends soon, grab your tickets now before they disappear! Thanks for the 5 Stars, rdnkmnky!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

My Wife and I really enjoyed this intimate, clever show. If you are looking for hollywood special effects or large scale disappearing acts, that is not what this is. The performers engage the audience well and respectfully, and although I was asked to volunteer, I was treated with respect instead of being made the brunt of jokes. We recommend to our friends.

2  Thank kchandler

THANKS kchandler. Your review is exactly what we love to hear.. Thanks also for telling your friends about your fun date night out with your sweetheart... Oooh la la!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Carnival of Illusion was an amazing show. Both my husband and I were not only entertained but were amazed by their performance. We highly recommend Carnival of Illusion to anyone looking for a nice and exciting evening out.

1  Thank Theresa D

We so appreciate your 5 Star review and are so happy you BOTH had a "Fantastic Experience". Travel well!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My wife, sister-in-law, future brother-in-law and I, went to see the carnival of illusion on Saturday night in Scottsdale for the 5:30 showing. It was a packed house with individuals ages ranging from 15 to 75. My family and I were treated with front row tickets compliments of Vettix for my military services. We had an amazing time both my wife and myself were also called up up on stage to help with some of their illusions. It was a fun evening for all, lots of laughter and surprises. They are performers un-like Chris Angel or David Copperfield but two young magician/illusionist doing amazing magic engaging all attendees with music and dance, a performance that takes you back in time to when there was no television, or internet, but a group of about 35 people in an intimate space to observe up-close illusions that have you ask your friends and other attendees, WOW, how did they do that. My wife and I as we were driving home said to ourselves that we would definitely come back to see Roland Sarlot and Susan Eyed again. If you are looking to find something to do on a weekend in Arizona this is one of the best options to do besides the Phoenix coyotes.

1  Thank Jason_Carlson73

You're the best! Your smile and positive energy during the show made our night even more special. Thanks "Jason_Carlson73", YOU...and the Phoenix Coyotes ROCK!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was part magical show, part performance art, part biography, part theatre. About an 80 minute show with intermission. Audience participation, music, visual. The show moves well, was fun

1  Thank jpseader
Carnival_of_Illusion, Ringmasters at Carnival of Illusion, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thanks "jpseader" for the great review and also for recognizing the show as magic as well as performance art! Travel well.