“Good Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #44 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Me and my husband stayed here for one night after arriving at Skyharbor. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel and it was ok. The shuttle service is very convenient and works really well. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel for a shuttle which arrived in about 10 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. What could we have done to have given you a great or excellent experience at our restaurant?

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I needed a place for the evening as my A/C shut down. These folks were very accommodating and convenient. Very clean very plush environment. Could do without the Comfort level Beds. Did not work so well

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed only 1 night in late July after a long day driving and before a morning flight.

We've enjoyed our stay here as it's very close to the airport and the rental car center (only 10 minutes drive). Then you have to take a shuttle bus to the terminals.

The king room was nice and big, with a comfy bed and a well appointed bathroom. Fridge, sofa, flat screen TV, all you need is here. Free wifi was good too and fast. A/C worked well as it was very hot outside.

Only the bad things were that the breakfast was not included in our rate. We ended up at the airport instead (Waffle House is another option next to the hotel).
The elevator is old and slow and away from the entrance (not easy with a lot of luggage).
Bad kitchen smell in the hallways on ground floor in the evening when the restaurant is open, so when you come back to your room, you'll smell that.
Staff at front desk is courteous but not too friendly and welcoming even if I'm HH Members.

Otherwise, if again in the aera, will probably come back if the rate is right.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room, it's quieter
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2013

On the south side of the airport at the entrance to an office park, right off the freeway, this place is really quiet and room was typically nice. With not much food in the area (Waffle House next door), they have a restaurant/bar which seemed a bit dreary, but we were very pleasantly surprised. I had sesame chicken which was great. Cheap gas for your turn in rental car at Quick Trip across the freeway. Free coffee, cookies in lobby , etc. Got it for $74 on line.

Room Tip: Ten minutes or less to car rental return
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I ate at the bar and had a hamburger and two beers and got sick when i returned to room. Also the walls are thin and you will experience hearing foot steps in rooms above which is very annoying all night. The flushing of toilets were also heard throughout the night.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your less than satisfactory stay. Your feedback will be shared with our team members so we may correct the deficiencies you have listed and appreciate the information shared.

I look forward to showing you what has come to be expected of a hotel bearing the Hilton name and that you will allow us another opportunity should your travel plans bring you to the Phoenix airport area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional suggestions as to how we can provide a more than satisfactory experience for you on your next stay. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We only stayed one night but was very pleased with the hotel. It was close to the airport and since our flight came in very late, we wanted a place we did not have to travel too far. We have stayed in other Hilton Garden Inns and have always been pleased with this chain.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed for a long weekend to meet friends in the city. Hotel was clean, staff was courteous regardless of the time of day. Room was fresh, clean. Air conditioning worked very well. Had to turn it off a few times when it got too cold but that is a good problem to have when it is 112+ outside.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport on your recent visit. I am so happy to hear that our property has met your expectations. Your comments will be shared with our team members so we can continue to strive for providing service associated with Hilton. I look forward to having you back with us as our guest!