“Great Place”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #43 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The rooms are big and comfortable. The property is in great shape, and the staff is friendly. It's just five minutes from the airport, but there was no overhead air traffic. The pool is a nice plus. I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Excellent accommodations and service. You'd be hard pressed to find a more cost-effective full service hotel in such close proximity to the airport. No need to venture outside for snacks, meals, or amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed there on 16th Sept , the room was noisy so looked out the window our Veiw was a huge generator which buzzed all night , so very sleepy next morning and as we were flying back to the UK this made our journey very tiring and we payed for that by being exhausted our room should not have been used as a bed room but used as a store room or something else

Room Tip: Change your room if you find it is not quiet you need a good sleep if you are going on a long journe...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your less than satisfactory stay. Your feedback will be shared with our team members so we may correct the deficiencies you have listed and appreciate the information shared.

I look forward to showing you what has come to be expected of a hotel bearing the Hilton name and that you will allow us another opportunity should your travel plans bring you to the Phoenix airport area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional suggestions as to how we can provide a more than satisfactory experience for you on your next stay. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is pristine and beautiful. I love the room set up and cleanliness. The staff was great and friendly. I love the decor of this hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Me and my husband stayed here for one night after arriving at Skyharbor. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel and it was ok. The shuttle service is very convenient and works really well. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel for a shuttle which arrived in about 10 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. What could we have done to have given you a great or excellent experience at our restaurant?

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I needed a place for the evening as my A/C shut down. These folks were very accommodating and convenient. Very clean very plush environment. Could do without the Comfort level Beds. Did not work so well

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Stayed only 1 night in late July after a long day driving and before a morning flight.

We've enjoyed our stay here as it's very close to the airport and the rental car center (only 10 minutes drive). Then you have to take a shuttle bus to the terminals.

The king room was nice and big, with a comfy bed and a well appointed bathroom. Fridge, sofa, flat screen TV, all you need is here. Free wifi was good too and fast. A/C worked well as it was very hot outside.

Only the bad things were that the breakfast was not included in our rate. We ended up at the airport instead (Waffle House is another option next to the hotel).
The elevator is old and slow and away from the entrance (not easy with a lot of luggage).
Bad kitchen smell in the hallways on ground floor in the evening when the restaurant is open, so when you come back to your room, you'll smell that.
Staff at front desk is courteous but not too friendly and welcoming even if I'm HH Members.

Otherwise, if again in the aera, will probably come back if the rate is right.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view room, it's quieter
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple