“Stay else where if possible”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #29 of 175 Hotels in Phoenix
washington state
“Stay else where if possible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

The bed was hard as a rock on one side and softer on the other. It was some sort of air bed, called the desk and they didn't have any way to fix the problem. Next morning early went to take a shower and the bar to hold the shower wand up wouldn't stay in place. When I talked with the front desk on checking out, they just said oh sorry about that. The room is large is the only good thing I can say and do not stay on 2nd floor, very noisy machine out the window.

Room Tip: don't stay on 2nd floor, big unit outside window noisy.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Highland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

The guest rooms were very comfortable with a refrigerator and microwave. I spent most of the day there and it was great. Couch and easy chair made me feel like I was home. Great tv, excellent shower and thick towels. I really felt like I was being pampered. I spent a few days at the Ritz, this guest room was nicer than I had there.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 12 October 2013
Tampa, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The rooms are big and comfortable. The property is in great shape, and the staff is friendly. It's just five minutes from the airport, but there was no overhead air traffic. The pool is a nice plus. I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Reading, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Excellent accommodations and service. You'd be hard pressed to find a more cost-effective full service hotel in such close proximity to the airport. No need to venture outside for snacks, meals, or amenities.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

Stayed there on 16th Sept , the room was noisy so looked out the window our Veiw was a huge generator which buzzed all night , so very sleepy next morning and as we were flying back to the UK this made our journey very tiring and we payed for that by being exhausted our room should not have been used as a bed room but used as a store room or something else

Room Tip: Change your room if you find it is not quiet you need a good sleep if you are going on a long journe...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 21 September 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your less than satisfactory stay. Your feedback will be shared with our team members so we may correct the deficiencies you have listed and appreciate the information shared.

I look forward to showing you what has come to be expected of a hotel bearing the Hilton name and that you will allow us another opportunity should your travel plans bring you to the Phoenix airport area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional suggestions as to how we can provide a more than satisfactory experience for you on your next stay. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.
Gaithersburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is pristine and beautiful. I love the room set up and cleanliness. The staff was great and friendly. I love the decor of this hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Bellinzona, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

Me and my husband stayed here for one night after arriving at Skyharbor. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel and it was ok. The shuttle service is very convenient and works really well. When we arrived at the airport we called the hotel for a shuttle which arrived in about 10 minutes.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. What could we have done to have given you a great or excellent experience at our restaurant?