“Friendly Staff and Clean Rooms”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #44 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stayed here 2 nights October 4-6 2013. We were in a king room 1st floor. Had a great view of the pool and landscaping. It was a very quiet location for being so close to the airport. Shopping and dining were easily accessible. The room was super clean with a nice kitchenette. This hotel seemed newer or newly remodeled because the room was immaculate. The jetted tub was a pleasant surprise and a nice added bonus. All in all a great stay and friendly staff topped it off. I would stay here again. I felt I got great accommodations at a very reasonable rate.

Room Tip: The king suite was very spacious and the memory foam bed was to die!!! 1st floor was nice as well.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank April Ann S
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Everything about this hotel is great. The front desk staff is very friendly and willing to help in any way they can. The free shuttle that the Hotel provides is an amazing asset for those traveling from out of town, the Garden Grill has excellent food and great service, The housekeeping staff is also very friendly and good. It was all I could have expected from a hotel and more. Great job! It would be highly recommended by us!!

Room Tip: King Size Rooms are amazing. Lots of storage space for us for the entire week,
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This hotel appears to be relatively new (or is very well maintained). It was very clean, and really quite. If there was anyone in the rooms next door, I certainly didn't know it by noise factor.
Nice pool area outside.
Staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I was actually on the second floor with rooms on either side and it was still quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Slow service even for turtles. The delivery of the meal was longer then one would expect but not over the top. When it was time for the check we waited 15 minutes and I asked the waiter to bring it to us we were all set. Fifteen minutes later we left the restaurant and I wrote a note stating what we had to eat and drink, my room number and that we were about to fall asleep waiting for the check. There was a message on the house phone from the kitchen manager apologizing for the problem and we were not billed for the meal. I believe that Hilton needs to realize a free meal does not compensate for poor quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport and providing your candid feedback. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and it appears that we have not done so during your stay with us. I apologize for the experience you had during your visit to our restaurant. We are going through some changes and growing pains do occur. I hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future so we may show that your feedback was put into good use with retraining of our staff.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The bed was hard as a rock on one side and softer on the other. It was some sort of air bed, called the desk and they didn't have any way to fix the problem. Next morning early went to take a shower and the bar to hold the shower wand up wouldn't stay in place. When I talked with the front desk on checking out, they just said oh sorry about that. The room is large is the only good thing I can say and do not stay on 2nd floor, very noisy machine out the window.

Room Tip: don't stay on 2nd floor, big unit outside window noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

The guest rooms were very comfortable with a refrigerator and microwave. I spent most of the day there and it was great. Couch and easy chair made me feel like I was home. Great tv, excellent shower and thick towels. I really felt like I was being pampered. I spent a few days at the Ritz, this guest room was nicer than I had there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 September 2013

The rooms are big and comfortable. The property is in great shape, and the staff is friendly. It's just five minutes from the airport, but there was no overhead air traffic. The pool is a nice plus. I'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family