I recently stayed here and it is probably the best hotel I have encountered in the Phoenix Area. Now if you are doing business on the West end of town this maybe a little challenging but if you have business either downtown, Chandler, or Tempe; this hotel offers a great value and great location. The rooms are a little cramped but you wind up with a separate bedroom and kitchen/Front room. I don't know what the individual was talking about being loud on the highway side as you would have to have superman's hearing to hear the highway. The insulation must be great because I did not hear a thing, including activity in the hall, the only time I heard someone was when they slammed the door. The breakfast was great and was cooked to order it is not free but you can get a deal that includes it in the price. I was so impressed with this location that I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean ambience, modern in room amenities for the business or leisure traveller; near I-10 & University Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport Hotel Phoenix
- Hilton Phoenix
- Phoenix Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport Arizona