“Phoenix”

Ranked #29 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Mission Viejo, United States
“Phoenix”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Overall hotel is in good shape. The carpet in the room needs to be replaced, large spots makes you think the room is not being kept up. Suggestion, dining area and bar needs to be updated similar to the lobby.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. We are scheduled to have our Hallway, Stairwell, and Guest Room carpets replaced in August of this year. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Waterford, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed in one of the suites, and it was fantastic, and a great value. Everything was fresh and clean. Hotel staff was friendly and accomodating. Food at restaurant was great, and had a very nice outdoor patio by the pool. I wouldn't hesitate at all to stay there again, and I would definately recommend it to any of my friends or family.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

i usually stay in the sister hotel next door when I am in Phoenix. The don't have a bar, the Garden Inn does, so I walk the 50' to come here and have a cold one in the evening. Great bartender. He know how to handle a rowdy group although that seldom happens.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
California, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were looking for a hotel to stay overnight while we were going west. We were to meet our friend and it was the best location that we could get. This hotel is convenient and easy access to freeway. They also supply transportation to the airport. The staff are very friendly and courteous, very willing to help if asked. Wi-Fi is free and easy access. One thing though. the price did not include breakfast. The breakfast was good and there was a chef ready to cook omelette and eggs with different kinds of ingredients. Lots of fresh fruit, pastries, bread, tea and coffee. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

Willow Grove, PA
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I were just looking for a room to stay one night to take a flight the next morning after staying with my father-in-law. We just needed a clean inexpensive hotel. What we got was a beautiful clean comfortable room and well run hotel that we wish we could have stayed longer in. The in-room dining was excellent and reasonably priced! We will stay next time we come to Phoenix!

GLOUCESTER
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Everything that you would expect from a Hilton, but at an awesome price. Small restaurant and bar were very cozy, and the flat bread quite good. All staff were friendly and accommodating. Perfect location for an overnight before or after a flight. The room had everything you could want from microwave, fridge, couch, flat screen TV, lovely comfortable bed, and great bath with good light and lots of pressure in the shower. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Breakfast was not included, but a good value for the price.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Shaker Heights, Ohio
Reviewed 13 May 2014

After consulting a number of TripAdvisor reviews, we booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn near the airport in order to catch an early morning flight. The room was spacious, clean, and very nicely appointed. Since we knew it was located in an industrial area (as noted in other reviews), we used a GPS to find the hotel and had no difficulties.