“CLEAN, FRIENDLY, QUIET”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #43 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff was very helpful & friendly.Overall appearance of this property was very clean(including my room). Appreciated the quietness of my room. Would definitely stay here again & recommend this property.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ruthanne P
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to see that you had a more than satisfactory stay with us. Our staff takes pride in going above and beyond for our guests and providing a clean and enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very pleased with the cleanliness and attention to detail experienced with the Hilton brand. The park and fly is a real bargain, and the hotel staff is top notch. Did not use on-site dining facilities, nor the bar. If I would have had a later departure, I would have stayed at the Hampton Inn, as breakfast is included with each stay, and not an additional expense.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnsjl1
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport and providing us with your compliments and feedback. Hilton and its Family of hotels strive to exceed the expectations of our travelers. We thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand and look forward to providing you with the service Hilton has been known to provide.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

After travelling in a vehicle for 15 hours, I stopped to the Hilton Garden Inn on University. The front desk staff Nathan was really supportive in checking me in. His mannerism was really professional. He asked questions like how was my trip going so far and told me about the hotel's dining facilities as well as local facilities if I wanted to get a bite to eat, and encouraged me to call down if I needed anything. I was tired and irritated when I arrived, but he really made me feel welcomed and that did put me in a better mood. And the facilities were immaculate. If you are ever travelling to Phoenix, you definitely need to plan your stay at this facility. I would recommend it to anyone. Keep up the good work Nathan and Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to see that Nathan was able to turn your day around with his service and calm personality. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Thank you and well done, Phoenix HGI. Amazing stay. Team was attentive, helpful, and friendly. Felt like a valued guest. Keep up the good work. Recommend this location for any personal or business travel.

Thank K. N
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to see that our team members delivered the service quality Hilton is known for! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I travel so much that a good night's sleep is critical. This hotel's air conditioning was nicely quiet and lead to a great sleeping experience on a comfortable bed. The room was bright and cheerful with good amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your compliments will be shared with our team members and I am happy to see that you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds! We look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future and once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was at the Hilton for about a week. The front desk staff was really nothing special. It was the resturant staff that really made an impression on me. Our main server Evan was spot on. He was attentive and very friendly. When he left he made sure that all of the staff was aware of our needs. Adam and Mitch did a very good job. So well we made a point of remembering everyones name.

Also while the breakfast was pretty standard the customer service from the cook Raul was great. He seemed very chipper in the morning and always had a smile on his face.

I was there for business and i was very pleased with the resturant customer service. All i would ask is that they invest in mixers for drinks! :)

Room Tip: Make sure you get a top floor. You can hear people walking around above you!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for providing your candid feedback regarding your stay and experience with us. Evan, Mitch, Adam, and Raul are truly assets to our hotel. Your compliments will be shared with them so they are aware that their service attitude does not go unnoticed. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

They extended our stay with minimal extra fee due to a late flight out. Helped us mail letters and documents. The restaurant staff was very courteous and made a really great omelet. The Suite was a true 2 room suite with a separate door, and 2 tvs allowing for folks to go to bed and watch tv without disturbing one another.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. Your feedback is very important to us. We are constantly striving to exceed the expectations of our guests and your survey reflects that. I will extend your compliments to our team members and continue to work hard to maintain the highest guest satisfaction you have come to expect from a Hilton family hotel. I look forward to your return trip with us and if I may be of further assistance to you, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty to Hilton and its family of hotels.