“Good location, good hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #45 of 173 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I normally stay at Hilton properties. This is a nice property in a great location near the airport (without the noise and distraction of the airport). The room was clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good. I would recommend this location for anyone needing to stay near the airport in Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joel O
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport! I am delighted to see that your choice to stay with us was a positive experience. I will be extending your compliments to our staff for providing you with the service Hilton has been known for. I look forward to your return to us in the future!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is my 3rd stay at the HIlton Garden Inn South and all three stays have been great! Each stay I found the staff very friendly, helpful and eager to make my staff as enjoyable as possible. My first two stays were planned, the third the result of a flight cancellation. When I called the hotel from the airport I was frustrated and tired but the front desk staff immediately put me at ease and the shuttle driver was so pleasant. I felt very "taken care of"! Thank you Hilton staff!!

I highly recommend them and look forward the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Terrie S
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to see that our staff has made a difference and delivered service in which travelers have come to expect from Hilton. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Always greeted you with a smile. Pool was excellent after a hot day on the road. Food at the restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast. Good fast service. Overall a great place to stay while in Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Abner69

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am happy to see that you had a great experience with our staff and amenities provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The staff was very helpful & friendly.Overall appearance of this property was very clean(including my room). Appreciated the quietness of my room. Would definitely stay here again & recommend this property.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ruthanne P
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to see that you had a more than satisfactory stay with us. Our staff takes pride in going above and beyond for our guests and providing a clean and enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very pleased with the cleanliness and attention to detail experienced with the Hilton brand. The park and fly is a real bargain, and the hotel staff is top notch. Did not use on-site dining facilities, nor the bar. If I would have had a later departure, I would have stayed at the Hampton Inn, as breakfast is included with each stay, and not an additional expense.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnsjl1
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport and providing us with your compliments and feedback. Hilton and its Family of hotels strive to exceed the expectations of our travelers. We thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand and look forward to providing you with the service Hilton has been known to provide.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

After travelling in a vehicle for 15 hours, I stopped to the Hilton Garden Inn on University. The front desk staff Nathan was really supportive in checking me in. His mannerism was really professional. He asked questions like how was my trip going so far and told me about the hotel's dining facilities as well as local facilities if I wanted to get a bite to eat, and encouraged me to call down if I needed anything. I was tired and irritated when I arrived, but he really made me feel welcomed and that did put me in a better mood. And the facilities were immaculate. If you are ever travelling to Phoenix, you definitely need to plan your stay at this facility. I would recommend it to anyone. Keep up the good work Nathan and Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to see that Nathan was able to turn your day around with his service and calm personality. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Thank you and well done, Phoenix HGI. Amazing stay. Team was attentive, helpful, and friendly. Felt like a valued guest. Keep up the good work. Recommend this location for any personal or business travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Thank K. N
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay experience with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am delighted to see that our team members delivered the service quality Hilton is known for! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!