“Close to PHX & easy access off freeway”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport
Ranked #43 of 174 Hotels in Phoenix
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Checked in at 1:45pm with no grumbling about early check in, refreshing. Staff was very polite and noted the Wi-Fi is complimentary in all rooms and 2 bottles of cold water were already in the room fridge. Large decanter of iced citrus water in the lobby was a nice touch as today was 113 :-0 Room was spacious with king bed, couch, sitting chair, powder chair & mirror area and desk with high back chair. There was also a small kitchen area with small fridge, sink, microwave and coffee pods. Had lunch the next day and service and food was great. Will defiantly stay again.

1  Thank hookum
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport and providing your feedback regarding your experience. I am happy to see that the services and amenities provided were more than satisfactory. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Quick two night stay, make sure your GPS sends you to the right hotel...there are 2 hilton garden inns. My room was large with a mini kitchen and a sitting area including a full size desktop. It was great for setting up my laptop. The water tastes AWFUL, but so does most of it in AZ. Nothing within walking but Wafflehouse, however they had a free shuttle for around the local area and to the airport, a definite plus. On site restaurant and bar just ok. The front desk has cookies, coffee and lemon water available all day :) overall not a bad spot.

1  Thank Paulie H
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport! I am delighted to see that your choice to stay with us was a positive experience. I will be extending your compliments to our staff for providing you with the service Hilton has been known for. I look forward to your return to us in the future!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I travel regularly to Phoenix for business. This regiment began in January of this year. Now, I am there almost twice a month. I attempt to stay at this Garden Inn every time I am in town. The main reason for this is your staff. Between Mearlinda to Raul your staff make the difference between any other hotel I have stayed at for over 30 years of business travel. They are always friendly, greet me by name when I enter the door and Raul is always ready with a salsa and even remembers my preference for breakfast.

This kind of treatment has not only made me loyal to your hotel but also to Hilton in general. Please reward them in any way you can as they are a great asset to your business.

1  Thank Kengri

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was my first time in Phoenix (and Arizona). I always stay at Hilton properties and I was pretty satisfied with this location. It's clean. It's in a good location. The hotel staff is nice. The prices are very reasonable. What else can you ask for? The only thing I didn't like was the air conditioning unit in the room which turned on and off all throughout the night... but this is common across any hotel that has individual air conditioning units.

1  Thank cnagle28

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I normally stay at Hilton properties. This is a nice property in a great location near the airport (without the noise and distraction of the airport). The room was clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good. I would recommend this location for anyone needing to stay near the airport in Phoenix.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Joel O

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is my 3rd stay at the HIlton Garden Inn South and all three stays have been great! Each stay I found the staff very friendly, helpful and eager to make my staff as enjoyable as possible. My first two stays were planned, the third the result of a flight cancellation. When I called the hotel from the airport I was frustrated and tired but the front desk staff immediately put me at ease and the shuttle driver was so pleasant. I felt very "taken care of"! Thank you Hilton staff!!

I highly recommend them and look forward the next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Terrie S
Scott C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am so happy to see that our staff has made a difference and delivered service in which travelers have come to expect from Hilton. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Always greeted you with a smile. Pool was excellent after a hot day on the road. Food at the restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast. Good fast service. Overall a great place to stay while in Phoenix.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Abner69

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport. I am happy to see that you had a great experience with our staff and amenities provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!